Tuesday, November 30, 2010

tattoos


Date: July 25, 2010
Tattoo: Custom design, cute notes singing, one smiling
Date: July 8th, 2010

Was taken just a week ago. 2 weeks after the date above (the day I actually did it). Will retake picture once healed and I go back over some spots to darken. Hopefully I'll have my replacement camera by then.

Unfortunately, will always be the tattoo that marked the day I got robbed of so much artwork. Que sera sera. Moving on
033
034


















Date: July 12, 2010
Tattoo: Custom "evil" and "good" wings
Location: Back of upper arm (Left is "evil", right is "good")
Needle: 7RL and 13M


Date: 6/27/10
Tattoo: $100 US bills coming out from a slit in his arm (custom drawn based on a design from his friend)



Date: 6/26/10
Tattoo: B*A*S (scripted by his friend)

Date: 6/24/10 (line work) 6/25/10 (shade)
Tattoo: Custom evil and sad clown masks.

I did the line work the day before. When he came in the next day, it looked weird like I went too deep. But I swear I only went as deep as I usually go, which isn't deep at all. Guess I'll see when it heals. And I swear they appeared to have more depth in person after I finished. Again, guess I'll see when it heals.




027



Date: June 22, 2010
Tattoo: Dedication | Determination | Elevation
Location: Right under arm | Chest | Left under arm

026 | first cover | wip
I forgot to take a picture of it before starting. I remember just as I started covering it
Date: June 22, 2010
Tattoo: Custom Mario (nintendo) bomb, freehanded on skin.
Location: Right wrist

025
Date: 6|21|10
Tattoo: Arabic script, meaning "God"
Location: Left side back shoulder





















No comments:

Post a Comment